Thursday, August 13, 2009

How to Write

This is the first time I have written a blog. Yes, undoubtedly you have heard those words before. It so happens they are again true, here and now. I doubt this will be the best piece of literature you will ever read, but I hope to entertain you by producing a few laughs that will pass your lips unforced. I figured if I am going to write articles and publish books some day, I should learn to write down the random and mostly amusing stuff that floats in my brain. I thought about doing a diary, but those bore me. Who is going to read them? That, and I tend to write in this unimaginative and non-colorful tone. When I go to reread it, I, the writer!, fall asleep. Now that I think about it, maybe I could use it instead of sleeping pills when I get my midnight doses of sleep walking.

I suppose this is where I tell you all about my life in big and bold details.

Not going to happen.

If I tell you all the juicy things up front, why would you bother reading my future posts?
Exactly. So instead, I will leave you by saying that if my words have amused you in any form, be it large or small, I hope you come back to read my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment